ViraLib® is BACK IN STOCK! Buy 2 or more and receive 20% off and free shipping.
(Discount will automatically be applied during checkout.)
ViraLib® is a synergistic blend of non GMO, organic, or wild-crafted
herbs meticulously extracted using both old and new methods. The result
is the purest therapeutic quality that brings relief from the viruses
and other conditions from which so many of us suffer.
Viralib® is proving beneficial for viral, bacterial, and fungal infections that affect the integumentary system such as herpes, shingles, warts, and toenail fungus; conditions involving the respiratory and digestive systems such as seasonal colds and flu, sinus, respiratory, mouth, and upper digestive infections; and for circulatory complaints such as elevated blood pressure, anxiousness due to stress, and sleeplessness. Practitioners of Sacred Medicine are finding the list keeps growing.
The integumentary system comprises skin, and the appendages of skin, such as hair, nails, sweat glands, sebaceous glands, and sensory nerves.
The organs that make up your respiratory system are anything with which you need to breathe. They consist of the lungs, trachea, bronchial tubes, mouth and nose.
The organs that make up your digestive system consist of the mouth, pharynx, esophagus, stomach, duodenum, small intestine (duodenum, jejunum, ileum), appendix, large intestine (cecum, ascending colon, transverse colon, descending colon, sigmoid colon, rectum, anus).
The cardiovascular system comprises the heart, veins, arteries and capillaries.
Administer ViraLib orally, or by anointing the bottoms of the feet and/or at the site of infection or affectation (shingles, wart, or cold sore, etc.). As all the nerves of the body are associated with the bottom of the feet and the palms of the hands (Reflexology is all about this!), application to the bottom of the feet may have an immediate effect on the corresponding area of the body.
Additionally, the soles of the feet, the palms of the hands, a strip of skin running along the spine, and the scalp are among the most absorptive tissues of the body. When you apply Sacred Medicine to these areas, it is absorbed quickly into the bloodstream. To test this for yourself, crush a clove of garlic and rub it on the bottom of your foot. It does not take long before you can taste the garlic in your mouth! This is because part of the Garlic metabolizes in the blood stream and is removed from the body via the lungs. From your foot to the lungs in seconds – amazing isn't it?!
Viruses require the DNA of Host Cells (your cells) to reproduce. This means that they have the ability to attack and inhabit cells of any type of tissue in the body. This includes the tissue of the brain and the spinal cord. Using the skin as a delivery method may be one of the fastest methods to get healing to the source!
Administered orally, ViraLib will supply the healing herbs through the digestive tract to attack and protect against bacterial and viral attacks while calming the nerves!! Extract of Garlic is much easier to "take" than eating multiple cloves of Garlic daily!!
When aggressive action is taken at the onset of a condition there is less likelihood there will be a full manifestation.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• Use this product as directed by your health care professional.
• WARNING: As with all herbal products do not use during pregnancy, or while nursing, except as directed by your health care professional or healing minister.
• Remember when applying ViraLib to topical lesions to use a separate cotton ball or cloth. DISCARD this after each application and WASH YOUR HANDS! Herpes lesions are contagious and the virus will spread.
• Use only clean utensils to measure ViraLib. Wash the utensil and your hands every time. Help prevent the spread of disease by careful attention to your environment. Many infections are contagious and you may spread the virus or bacteria that cause them.
As a dietary supplement
• Take 1/4 to 1 teaspoon 3 times daily.
• Gargle or Mouthwash – Place 2 teaspoons in a glass of warm water and use as a mouthwash. Swish and Swallow.
• Sonic Diffuser – Place ten drops in the Medicine Pan of the Diffuser and follow the instructions for the unit. Inhale through the mouth and exhale through the nose.
• Anoint (apply to) the area of concern at first sensation of discomfort or for chronic conditions such as warts or toenail fungus.
• Anoint the soles of the feet to deliver the healing herbs into the body.
• Skullcap Herb – This the primary herb used in China to combat virus. Skullcap is a broad-spectrum anti-viral. It inhibits hemagglutinin and neuraminidase, inhibits viral replication, suppresses viral gene expression, reduces viral RNA in infected cells, inhibits viral fusion with cells, protects cell membranes from virus-initiated cytokines, reduces the expression of the viral matrix protein gene, interferes with viral entry by interacting with viral envelope proteins and cellular CD4 and chemokine receptors, regulates the innate anti-viral immunity of the host by modulating cytokine production at the time of viral insult, lowers host cell membrane fluidity thus inhibiting the formation of virus-induced membrane pores in host cells (which in itself stops viral entry into host cells), inhibits viral release from infected cells, inhibits viral cytokine cascades, increases apoptosis in infected cells, stimulates innate resistance to viral infection, promotes the development of monoclonal anti-bodies to encephalitis virus E protein, and is directly virucidal. It is also a mild sedative of the peripheral and spinal nerves, which reduces the pain and discomfort of viral infection, reduces fever, and while you are using it to provide relief from virus, it may also be lowering your blood pressure and protecting your liver – no small bonus!
• Olive Leaf – This herb is high in oleanic acid, which is one of the flavonoid compounds that bind to virions, inactivating them. Once the viruses are bound they cannot infect host cells. This constituent of one of the oldest medicinal plants known to man has particular affinity to the "enveloped viruses," such as Influenza, Herpesviruses, Pox Viruses (shingles/chickenpox), Hepatitis B and D, Flavinoviruses (dengue and West Nile Fever), Coronaviruses (upper respiratory and GI tract), Paramyxoviuses (mumps, measles, parainfluenza), Rhabdoviruses (stomatitis), and Retroviruses (HIV).
• Goldenseal – This herb contains berberine, which has the ability to remain tenaciously in the mucus membranes. This is why Goldenseal is a good anti-viral/anti-biotic for the digestive system. It inhibits viral entry strengthening the cells of the mucus membrane and making them resistant to viral entry. This is why Goldenseal is most often used at the initial onset of viral infection. This is important because, as viruses do not have DNA of their own, they must use the DNA of the cells they attack for reproduction. Resistance to this invasion and sequestering of Host DNA is key to the body's ability to fight viral attack. Goldenseal also carries some bonuses. It protects the liver from damage and helps to clear the gallbladder. It is also diuretic, and assists the body in removing dead viral bodies and breakdown products.
• Garlic Bulb – Most commonly cited for its primary function as anti-microbial and anti-fungal, most people are unaware of the actions of Garlic on many viruses. Garlic is one of those plant substances with very few constituents that cross into the bloodstream. Those that do are removed from the body via the lungs. It is anti-microbial in contact. This means that staying put right where the infection is taking place is important. Its combination of sulfur-based plant chemistry destroys the virus itself, either because the sulfur becomes incorporated in the cell wall of the virus – rendering it inert and unable to attach itself to other cells – or by destroying the cell wall itself. Garlic also has the ability to synergistically capture some of the constituents of herbs with which it is combined, causing them to stay where you put them as well. Side benefits come with the use of Garlic as well. Here is an herb that is proven to bring down serum cholesterol and thereby reduce blood pressure. When taken internally, it remains for some time in the mucus membrane of the intestines, thus protecting the digestive tract from viral attack.
• Lobelia – This herb is used in combination with the other herbs in ViraLib to synergistically aid in the improvement of the entire system. (Synergy is the interaction of multiple elements in a system to produce an effect different from or greater than the sum of their individual effects.) This herb is frequently used individually as an emetic but some of the other properties of this herb are anti-spasmodic, stimulant (in small doses), relaxant (in larger doses); nervine (sedative), expectorant, anti-venomous, counter-irritant, emmenagogue, diaphoretic, diuretic, cathartic, and astringent.
Proprietary Blend of: Skullcap Herb (Scutellaria lateriflora), Olive Leaf (Olea europaea), Garlic (Allium sativum), Goldenseal Root (Hydrastis canadensis), Lobelia (Lobelia inflata) All herbs are non-GMO! We do NOT test on animals!
Other Ingredients: Distilled Water, Non GMO Alcohol
Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place with cap secured (refrigeration preferred).
No Added Fillers or Chemicals. All ingredients are non GMO, Organic, or Wild-crafted. Blessed and consecrated by NACNEM.
This product is a Certified Sacrament of the Native American Church of Nemenhah and is suitable for use by Ministers Healing, and by the Patrons and Parishioners under their direction, for the Healing of the Body and the Relief of Suffering. All statements made on this form are intended for purposes of training by Nemenhah Ministers for Nemenhah Ministers only.
*Alcohol extracts have never been a concern for children or alcoholics when used properly. If there is a concern, put the recommended dose into a cup of hot water and wait until the water cools. This will allow the alcohol to dissipate.
Check out the Viralib® today!