Magnesium Sampler Pack
4 oz Mag Oil, 4 oz Mag Oil w/Aloe Vera, 4 oz Mag Gel, 4 oz Mag Gel w/Aloe Vera, 75 gram Mag Bath Crystals
Functions of Magnesium
Magnesium (the relaxer) is required at the center of every cell in the body. When the cells are low in Magnesium, Calcium (the constrictor) moves to the center of the cell to protect the cell integrity. This causes EVERY CELL in the body to be tight. It is little wonder we suffer from muscle stiffness, headaches, insomnia, rage, and more!
Magnesium is required for the proper function of over 325 enzymatic processes in the body. Magnesium is needed to keep the brain, nerves, flexors, motor nerves, spinal nerves and functions throughout the system functioning properly. Passion cools under the influence of magnesium. Negative passions such as hatred, temper outbursts, jealousy, quarrels, resentment, bitterness, hostility, selfishness, greed NEED MAGNESIUM!
Back to Top
Why Transdermal Magnesium?
Most people are deficient in magnesium and transdermal is the best and fastest way to use it. Furthermore, transdermal is the only way which has been proven to raise DHEA.– Dr C. Norman Shealy
The skin is the largest organ of the body and anything put ON the skin is absorbed IN the body! If you would not eat something, do not put it on your skin as it WILL be absorbed! A simple test – rub a clove of garlic on the bottom of your foot, within SECONDS you will taste it! All the nerves in the body end in the feet. Assuming there is no foot injury any sore spot on the feet is a result of inflamed nerves to the corresponding organ! Similar points are found on the hands and ears as well! Reflexology is based on this science. When properly worked through deep tissue massage the nerves are relaxed and the relief is sent to the organs in distress! This is the same delivery path the Magnesium takes to increase Magnesium at the cellular level. A 20-30 minute foot soak in two to four ounces of Health And Wisdom’s Magnesium Oil will begin delivering Magnesium to every cell in the body INSTANTLY! Check out our Reflexology page for more information!
Back to Top
Health And Wisdom’s crystal clear Magnesium Oil is a concentrated essence of pure sea water, 100% absorbable, USP Grade!
Magnesium Oil does wonders as a foot soak, as a bath additive, and as a body spray to re-establish needed Magnesium in the body. Using Magnesium Oil daily aids in accomplishing the first stage of rejuvenation; raising DHEA and intracellular magnesium.*
Although this product is named Magnesium Oil, the viscosity of this actually resembles that of WATER. The name was applied years ago as, once applied to the skin, there is an appearance of oil. When you pour some into the palm of your hand it almost ‘rolls around’ as oil would. If adding essential oils – shake before applying.
Available in 2 ounce, 4 ounce flip top (with optional sprayer) or 4 ounce dropper tip for dispensing one drop at a time, 12 ounce (with optional sprayer), 16 ounce (with optional sprayer), 64 ounce (with optional pump dispenser), and 1 Gallon (with optional pump dispenser) bottles.
Back to Top
How much am I getting?
Our Magnesium Oil contains 3182 mg of elemental Magnesium per ounce or 538 mg per teaspoon.
Our Magnesium Oil with Aloe Vera contains 2387 mg of elemental Magnesium per ounce or 404 mg per teaspoon.
Our Magnesium Gel contains 1591 mg of elemental Magnesium per ounce or 269 mg per teaspoon.
Our Magnesium Gel with Aloe Vera contains 1591 mg of elemental Magnesium per ounce or 269 mg per teaspoon.
Elemental means the Magnesium is totally absorbable by the body!! This form of magnesium is already in its ionic state and requires no further processing by the body, unlike other forms that are ingested.
Magnesium Oil (Chloride) will be a concentration of 29-39.4%. It is physically impossible to have any higher concentration of this and still have it be Magnesium Oil.
Back to Top
Health and Wisdom’s Magnesium Oil ~ The Smart Choice!
Anyone claiming that Magnesium Chloride from any single natural source does or does not contain contaminates (harmful or safe) or that there is no need for testing and purification is irresponsible.
THINK ABOUT IT…
Natural sources of Magnesium Chloride
- The Ocean… Just imagine…the ocean…seawater…waves…we all can picture the gorgeous beaches.
- Yet…we all have heard of the medical waste, dead fish washing ashore…we have heard the stories of disreputable waste haulers dumping waste into the ocean; oil rigs; cruise ships and submarines. Claims that this source is pure are unfounded.
- Natural Brine Lakes… Dead Sea; Great Salt Lake, etc. ~ Just imagine…inland brine lakes such as the Great Salt Lake…we can all picture the gorgeous dunes and mountains surrounding the brine source.
- Yet we have heard the reports of high mercury levels in identified areas; product unfiltered for sand and silt.
- Underground brine sources… “ancient” sea beds; wells ~ Just imagine an underground brine source…a well.
- Is it completely protected from underground pollution sources?
- None of the above are protected from pollen, bird droppings, pollutants carried by wind and rain, etc.
Are we so concerned about Natural that we have forgotten our common sense? Each of these sources have potential issues for use “as is” on the human body.
All of the above are “natural” sources…none of the above can be completely protected from outside contamination.
What NEEDS to happen and what IS happening at Health and Wisdom…
- The Magnesium Chloride, from the Great Salt Lake, that is the base for Health and Wisdom’s Magnesium Oil and Magnesium Gel, is tested and purified to remove harmful contaminants.
- This same Magnesium Chloride is also used as one of the electrolytes in dialysis solutions for kidney patients for which the specifications for production are controlled and secure.
- You can be assured that the mercury level in the Magnesium Chloride base for Health And Wisdom’s Magnesium Oil and Magnesium Gel is below a single part per million ~ a level often so low as to be beyond detection.
You can pull a sample from the Ocean, from the Dead Sea, the Great Salt Lake, underground sources like the Zechstein seabed in NW Europe or the Permian Period seabed in the central U.S., or a brine well and find levels of several contaminants greater than what is good for humans. You can also pull a sample from these same sources and find very few contaminants, it depends upon where you pull the sample from, the currents, the sources of contamination in the area, etc.
Since this is the case, the responsible thing for OUR customers is to obtain the most tested, purified, and natural source of Magnesium Chloride.
OUR products are the highest quality and we will accept nothing less. Should you?
Who is deficient?
- Up to 90% of the population of the United States is Magnesium deficient!
- Women pass their deficiencies on to their children – when a woman is deficient in one mineral during pregnancy, it will take 3 generations of supplementation for that one mineral to be restored!
- People who exercise – Physical exertion strips Magnesium from inside the cells
- People who do not exercise! – Those who do not exercise generally deal with stress and frustrations which need to be eliminated.
- The young, the middle aged, and the elderly – Virtually everyone.
- Those on medication – Prescription and OTC
- Anyone consuming the Standard American Diet – The ground is stripped of nutrients and when added to processed foods, sugars, and chemicals, there is little wonder we are lacking in Magnesium along with most other nutrients. Additionally, cooking foods decreases nutrients, vitamins and minerals.
Why are we deficient?
- Poor diet – sugar, processed foods, insufficient nutrients
- Nutrient deficient soil
- Synthetic vitamins & supplements
- Prescription and over-the-counter drugs
- Nutritional imbalances resulting in Depression, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Diabetes, Osteoporosis, Migraines, Cardiomyopathy, Hypertension, Arrhythmia, etc.
- Excess need for nutrients over supply
- Excess supply of junk food over need
- Chemical intake – alcohol, tobacco, additives
- Aspartame aka Equal®, NutraSweet®, and Canderel®
- MSG aka Hydrolized Vegetable Protein
- Multiple Pregnancies
Mothers given an injection of Magnesium just before giving birth are much less likely to have children who develop Cerebral Palsy. – Dr. Shealy
- Exhausting Exercise
- Flashing Lights
- Mood disorders
- Hormone imbalance
- Buried emotions
- Drugs + OTC’s
What is the science?
- The human body is made up of 75 to 100 trillion cells
- Cells are supposed to have a specific shape and gap between them
- Each one of these cells have the ability to communicate and receive messages from other cells
- 1% of the Magnesium in the body is in the blood and except for extreme cases of acute alcoholism, starvation, or diabetic acidosis a deficiency will never be discovered through a blood test
- Magnesium is supposed to be the 7th most abundant mineral in the body
- Magnesium is responsible for the relaxation phase of the muscles and the heart
- Magnesium is required in over 300 enzymatic processes in the body
- One function of Magnesium is to regulate the nerves
What are some conditions helped with Magnesium?
- Abscesses – human & pet
- Achilles Tendon pain
- Animals LOVE Magnesium – apply it to ear flaps
- Blood Pressure – lower
- Body Building
- Braxton Hicks
- Bronchial Spasms
- Cholesterol – lower
- Crow’s Feet
- Diabetes II
- Dry skin
- Exercise pain
- Eyelids – drooping
- Growing Pains
- Hair & nails
- Heart Palpitations
- Hyper Activity
- Large pores
- Leg Cramps
- Menstrual issues
- Moles & Warts
- Muscle cramps
- Muscle repair
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Skin Irritations
- Skin Tabs
- Smashed Fingers
- Sore Muscles
- Spider Veins
- Swollen Eyes
- Toenail Fungus
- Tooth Infection
Client complaints from Massage therapists and other practitioners
Signs which alert the practitioner to the fact that magnesium is wanting include poor nutrition without a definite cause; nasal, bronchial, secretory, eliminative membranes laden with catarrh; putrid discharges; acidity throughout the body; feces backed up in the bowel.
- Acid bowel
- Acute diarrhea
- Acute enteritis
- Alcoholic overindulgence
- Annoying muscle twitches
- Arthritis deformans
- Axillary gland swelling
- Bloody diarrhea
- Catarrh of the eye lens
- Congestion affecting nerve ends & nets
- Dim sight
- Edematous effusion
- Extreme colitis
- Eyes tearing excessively
- Globus hysterious
- Hardened liver
- Headache following emotional excess
- Headache which intensifies after menses
- Headaches brought on by nervousness
- Heart pains
- Hysterical outbursts due to pelvic region & sex brain nerve ends & nerve fiber irritation
- Inclination toward infection & germ invasion
- Infantile spasms
- Itchy pimples
- Lenticular cataract
- Lochial suppression
- Motion-induced toothache
- Mucus accumulation in nasal passages or base of brain
- Mulberry rash
- Muscular neuralgia
- Nerve stress
- Nerve structure ruptures
- Nerve-induced dysmenorrhea
- Nervous palpitation
- Numbed body surfaces due to nerve debility
- Oppression from summer heat
- Overconsumption of phosphorus & sulphur resulting in fermentation
- Painful eyes
- Painful, swollen hemorrhoids
- Partial paralysis of lower legs
- Polyneuritis potatorum
- Poor elimination
- Saturine epilepsy
- Sensation of pulling in head
- Sexual system depletion
- Specific types of insanity
- Swelling maler bone
- Swelling of labia majora
- Tetanic convulsions due to irritated nerves
- Thumb cramps
- Ulcers as a result of acidity
- Unrelenting headache
- Urine retention
- Vasomotor neurosis
- Wandering neuritis fascians
- Wax buildup in ears
- Whooping cough
Except for patients with kidney failure, there is virtually NO illness which is not helped significantly by Magnesium!” – Dr Shealy
What are food sources of Magnesium?
- Beans, white lima garbanzo
- Beet tops, greens
- Brown rice & rice bran
- Comfrey leaves
- Mustard greens
- Savoy cabbage
- Sunflower seeds
- Whole wheat
- Yellow corn meal
- Raw Corn Soup
- 1 ½ cups corn-off-the-cob
- 1 ½ teaspoons vegetable broth seasoning
- Bay leaves (optional)
- 1 ½ cups raw milk (Almond or Goat)
- Blend until smooth serve cool or slightly warmed
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Take charge of your life and your health starting today!
For complete directions click the “How to Use Tab”
Check out our other great products: Aloe Vera, Magnesium Prills, Magnesium Snow, Laminar Mica, Hemp Hearts, Viralib®, Potassium Iodide!
Around the House 90 grams Magnesium Prill satchel
Prior to initial use discard the plastic bag. Rinse the Prills with cold water. Put the Prills into a 1 Gallon glass jug (like an apple cider jug) or sun tea jar. A BPA free plastic jug may also be used. If the bag will not fit into the opening, slit the bag and pour the Prills in loose. Fill the jug with water and let sit 24 hours. After the initial 24 hour period, pour off up to 3 quarts of Prill water to drink, use in cooking or for plants. Leave the Magnesium Prills in the remaining quart of water and refill. This acts as a starter and the next gallon (or 3 quarts) is ready in one hour! If one was so inclined there would be 18 gallons of Prill water created every 24 hours after the initial period. The reality is there is now an unlimited supply of Prill water! In the event the gallon container is emptied, no worries, simply fill the container with the Prills and let it sit 24 hours.
NOTE: Refrigeration is NOT required. If the water is not used within a few weeks, a metallic taste MAY be noticeable. If this happens, discard the water and start over with the initial 24 hour period. Variation in prill bead color is normal and part of the manufacturing process. Should the Magnesium Prills become discolored (generally due to municipal water) rinse them in a 3% Hydrogen Peroxide solution to restore their original color.
Also available in 1# jar, 1# Laundry Pouch, 2# Bath Ball for treating bath water, and 50# container. The Magnesium Prills are also available in our Magnesium Starter Pack, Ultimate Bath Pack, and the Magnesium Prill Pack!
Use Magnesium Prills for drinking water, cooking, plants, washing vegetables, as a moisturizing spray, therapeutic bathing, and laundry.
Any time you use water, make it Magnesium Prill Water!
In the Laundry 1 pound Laundry Pouch
Place the ready-made Laundry Pouch in the washing machine on top of your load of dirty laundry, fill the machine with water and add 10% of the detergent you normally use. Rarely is fabric softener needed when using the Magnesium Prills! Repeat the process with each load washed. There is no need to dry the Laundry Pouch between loads but once the last load is washed, put the Laundry Pouch on top of the washer or someplace safe so it can dry until the next use.
The Laundry Pouch is made with 100% heavy duck cotton canvas and will last for years. Be sure to watch for wear on the corners and mend as needed. When the fabric needs to be replaced, we have that available as well! You should never need to replace your Magnesium Prills!
Improve your health by not having chemical residue on your clothing – and ultimately on your skin to be absorbed. Our bodies absorb everything put on the skin, if you would not eat it do not put it to your skin! Check out Joan’s article, “Love Your Skin” to learn more. Because the Magnesium Prills make the water thinner it permeates in and around the fibers of the fabric thus removing dirt and debris more efficiently. Clothes are softer and fresh smelling and the amount of chemicals going down the drain is greatly reduced. Of course we encourage everyone to use natural detergents and soaps. Castille soap is a great cleaner for just about everything! One tablespoon is enough for a large load of clothes.
In the Bath 2 pound Magnesium Bath Ball
Place the Magnesium Prill Bath Ball in the tub and fill with hot water – a comfortable temperature, of course. Once filled, remove the Bath Ball – allowing it to dry between baths. Your bath is now ready as is or you can create your own experience.
- For detoxification, add 2-4 pounds of Epsom Salts and drink 1 quart of Yarrow Tea while in the tub. Yarrow tea is a diaphoretic meaning it makes you sweat. Epsom Salts are Magnesium Sulfate and are a great detoxifier. This combination speeds the removal of toxins from the body.
- For the ultimate bathing experience, add 1 teaspoon Magnesium Snow, 1 teaspoon Laminar Mica, and 2-3 scoops of Magnesium Bath Crystals. Lay back and relax!! This is very relaxing and caution is needed when stepping out of the tub.
Using the Magnesium Prill Bath Ball when filling the bathtub will turn your ordinary tap water into Prill water! This is valuable to remove toxins from the water as it leaves the water thinner allowing for better penetration through the skin. Whether you are detoxifying or adding Magnesium, whatever is in the bath water will be more effective when you start with Health and Wisdom’s Magnesium Prill water!
In the Toilet 1.5 pound
You can make your own toilet tank ball by placing 1.5 pounds of Magnesium Prills into an organza bag or nylon stocking. Place this ball in the toilet tank (away from the drain or moving parts) to soften water with each flush which significantly reduces hard water deposits in the bowl which makes for easier cleaning. (Do not add bleach tablets or other similar items to the TANK as these will affect the fabric.)
Check out our other great products: Aloe Vera, Magnesium Oil, Magnesium Gel, Magnesium Bath Crystals, Magnesium Snow, Laminar Mica, Hemp Hearts, Viralib®, Potassium Iodide!, Magnesium Prill Laundry Pouch, Magnesium Prill Bath Ball and much more!
There are no reviews yet.