Magnesium Bath Crystals
$9.99 – $219.99
An excellent way to supply the body with magnesium!
Aids to relieve back pain, muscle pain, and arthritic pain and stiffness.
Magnesium Bath Crystals are an excellent way to supply the body with magnesium. Aids to relieve back pain, muscle pain, and arthritic pain and stiffness. The Magnesium Bath Crystals are a highly concentrated dry form of Magnesium Oil.
Who is deficient?
- Up to 90% of the population of the United States is Magnesium deficient!
- Women pass their deficiencies on to their children – when a woman is deficient in one mineral during pregnancy, it will take 3 generations of supplementation for that one mineral to be restored!
- People who exercise – Physical exertion strips Magnesium from inside the cells
- People who do not exercise! – Those who do not exercise generally deal with stress and frustrations which need to be eliminated.
- The young, the middle aged, and the elderly – Virtually everyone.
- Those on medication – Prescription and OTC
- Anyone consuming the Standard American Diet – The ground is stripped of nutrients and when added to processed foods, sugars, and chemicals, there is little wonder we are lacking in Magnesium along with most other nutrients. Additionally, cooking foods decreases nutrients, vitamins and minerals.
Why are we deficient?
- Poor diet – sugar, processed foods, insufficient nutrients
- Nutrient deficient soil
- Synthetic vitamins & supplements
- Prescription and over-the-counter drugs
- Nutritional imbalances resulting in Depression, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Diabetes, Osteoporosis, Migraines, Cardiomyopathy, Hypertension, Arrhythmia, etc.
- Excess need for nutrients over supply
- Excess supply of junk food over need
- Chemical intake – alcohol, tobacco, additives
- Aspartame aka Equal®, NutraSweet®, and Canderel®
- MSG aka Hydrolized Vegetable Protein
- Multiple Pregnancies
Mothers given an injection of Magnesium just before giving birth are much less likely to have children who develop Cerebral Palsy. – Dr. Shealy
- Exhausting Exercise
- Flashing Lights
- Mood disorders
- Hormone imbalance
- Buried emotions
- Drugs + OTC’s
What is the science?
- The human body is made up of 75 to 100 trillion cells
- Cells are supposed to have a specific shape and gap between them
- Each one of these cells have the ability to communicate and receive messages from other cells
- 1% of the Magnesium in the body is in the blood and except for extreme cases of acute alcoholism, starvation, or diabetic acidosis a deficiency will never be discovered through a blood test
- Magnesium is supposed to be the 7th most abundant mineral in the body
- Magnesium is responsible for the relaxation phase of the muscles and the heart
- Magnesium is required in over 300 enzymatic processes in the body
- One function of Magnesium is to regulate the nerves
What are some conditions helped with Magnesium?
- Abscesses – human & pet
- Achilles Tendon pain
- Animals LOVE Magnesium – apply it to ear flaps
- Blood Pressure – lower
- Body Building
- Braxton Hicks
- Bronchial Spasms
- Cholesterol – lower
- Crow’s Feet
- Diabetes II
- Dry skin
- Exercise pain
- Eyelids – drooping
- Growing Pains
- Hair & nails
- Heart Palpitations
- Hyper Activity
- Large pores
- Leg Cramps
- Menstrual issues
- Moles & Warts
- Muscle cramps
- Muscle repair
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Skin Irritations
- Skin Tabs
- Smashed Fingers
- Sore Muscles
- Spider Veins
- Swollen Eyes
- Toenail Fungus
- Tooth Infection
Client complaints from Massage therapists and other practitioners
Signs which alert the practitioner to the fact that magnesium is wanting include poor nutrition without a definite cause; nasal, bronchial, secretory, eliminative membranes laden with catarrh; putrid discharges; acidity throughout the body; feces backed up in the bowel.
- Acid bowel
- Acute diarrhea
- Acute enteritis
- Alcoholic overindulgence
- Annoying muscle twitches
- Arthritis deformans
- Axillary gland swelling
- Bloody diarrhea
- Catarrh of the eye lens
- Congestion affecting nerve ends & nets
- Dim sight
- Edematous effusion
- Extreme colitis
- Eyes tearing excessively
- Globus hysterious
- Hardened liver
- Headache following emotional excess
- Headache which intensifies after menses
- Headaches brought on by nervousness
- Heart pains
- Hysterical outbursts due to pelvic region & sex brain nerve ends & nerve fiber irritation
- Inclination toward infection & germ invasion
- Infantile spasms
- Itchy pimples
- Lenticular cataract
- Lochial suppression
- Motion-induced toothache
- Mucus accumulation in nasal passages or base of brain
- Mulberry rash
- Muscular neuralgia
- Nerve stress
- Nerve structure ruptures
- Nerve-induced dysmenorrhea
- Nervous palpitation
- Numbed body surfaces due to nerve debility
- Oppression from summer heat
- Overconsumption of phosphorus & sulphur resulting in fermentation
- Painful eyes
- Painful, swollen hemorrhoids
- Partial paralysis of lower legs
- Polyneuritis potatorum
- Poor elimination
- Saturine epilepsy
- Sensation of pulling in head
- Sexual system depletion
- Specific types of insanity
- Swelling maler bone
- Swelling of labia majora
- Tetanic convulsions due to irritated nerves
- Thumb cramps
- Ulcers as a result of acidity
- Unrelenting headache
- Urine retention
- Vasomotor neurosis
- Wandering neuritis fascians
- Wax buildup in ears
- Whooping cough
Except for patients with kidney failure, there is virtually NO illness which is not helped significantly by Magnesium!” – Dr Shealy
What are food sources of Magnesium?
- Beans, white lima garbanzo
- Beet tops, greens
- Brown rice & rice bran
- Comfrey leaves
- Mustard greens
- Savoy cabbage
- Sunflower seeds
- Whole wheat
- Yellow corn meal
- Raw Corn Soup
- 1 ½ cups corn-off-the-cob
- 1 ½ teaspoons vegetable broth seasoning
- Bay leaves (optional)
- 1 ½ cups raw milk (Almond or Goat)
- Blend until smooth serve cool or slightly warmed
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Take charge of your life and your health starting today!
For complete directions click the “How to Use Tab”
Recommendations based on Dr. Shealy’s Clinical Trials
Recommendations for use are based on Dr. Shealy’s clinical trials the BEST way to increase Magnesium at the cellular level is as follows:
- Intravenous – of course very few of us can or will opt for this one on a regular basis!
- Foot soak – done 6 days a week for 3-4 weeks will significantly raise the Magnesium levels in the cells.
- Bathtub soaking – done 6 days a week for 3-4 weeks will significantly raise the Magnesium levels in the cells. (The Magnesium Bath Crystals are the super concentrated form of the Magnesium Oil and are cheaper in the bath!)
- Topical – done 6 days a week perpetually will raise the Magnesium levels in the cells.
- Teeth & Gums – to remove tartar and plaque while tightening the gums add 5-6 drops of Magnesium Oil to a wet toothbrush; brush; spit no rinsing or toothpaste required.
- Oral – according to Dr Shealy, this method takes 1-3 YEARS to raise the Magnesium levels in the cells.
The reality: The BEST method for YOU is what you WILL do!
There are potential dangers in taking oral magnesium (in any form) as it has laxative properties and STOPS THE MUSCLES IN THE COLON FROM WORKING which can result in long term dependence on laxatives! If you are taking oral Magnesium and begin using topical Magnesium, your bowels will likely become loose as the topical is so effective the oral is now too much.
If you have sensitive skin, are toxic, or very frail begin with small amounts and shorter soak times. Build up slowly.
Use EITHER the foot soak OR the tub soak – do NOT do both in the same day as that is excessive!
After the initial 3 to 4 week period of daily soaks, you will know if you need to increase the soaking frequency based on how you feel or if your symptoms start to return. Of course you may continue the daily foot or tub soak if you like on a daily basis!
NOTE: Our Magnesium Chloride products, when used according to the directions, will not impact the bowel. However, if you are taking an oral magnesium in any form to bowel tolerance (all are laxatives), you may experience loose stools once you begin using our topical magnesium. This may occur as the topical is absorbed very quickly making the oral amount excessive. Reducing or eliminating the oral dose is recommended. Should your body absorb more of our topical magnesium than is required at the time, it will be flushed through the kidneys. Those individuals on dialysis should never use any magnesium products.
AS A FOOT SOAK
Using a plastic or glass container, (plastic dishpans available at most retailers that sell house wares work great) that is large enough to comfortably soak both feet, add 4 ounces of Magnesium Oil and enough water cover the tops of your toes, soak 15-20 minutes and discard liquid after soaking by flushing it down the toilet. Be sure the temperature of the water is comfortable – no microwaves please! Soak 6 days a week for 3-4 weeks to significantly raise the magnesium level in the cells then 1-2 times a week as maintenance.
IN THE BATHTUB
We recommend using the Magnesium Bath Crystals in the bath as they are super concentrated! For general maintenance add 2-3 scoops of Magnesium Bath Crystals (4-12 ounces of Magnesium Oil) to a hot bath and soak 20-30 minutes. If your tub is too small to be totally submerged, soak in shifts – ROLL OVER! For increased relaxation, use the Magnesium Prill Bath Ball while the tub is filling to create thin water for better absorption and improved hydration. Once the tub is full, remove the Bath Ball and add 1 teaspoon of Magnesium Snow, 1 teaspoon Fine Ground Laminar Mica, and 2-3 scoops of Magnesium Bath Crystals (or Magnesium Oil). Lay back and enjoy!
(For optimum results, and the least expensive route, we recommend the Magnesium Bath Crystals. These are available in a trial size, 3/4#, 1 3/4#, 5.5#, 14#, and 35# sizes!)
TOPICAL – RUBBED IN OR AS A BODY SPRAY
Magnesium Oil may be applied full strength or diluted. Mix a solution of 50% Magnesium Oil with 50% Prill water or distilled water – or any comfortable dilution. Apply or spray your entire body paying particular attention to any sore area and the bottom of the feet. Apply before or after bathing! Let air dry for best results. There is no need for additional washing or rinsing, however, once dried, the natural salts in the Magnesium Oil may be uncomfortable to some and rinsing this off is fine. This may be applied full strength, but for those with sensitive skin the 50/50 dilution of magnesium oil and water is recommended. Apply the Magnesium Oil to areas of concern several times a day and massage gently.
AS A TOOTH & MOUTH WASH
Add 3-5 drops of Magnesium Oil directly to your toothbrush and brush as normal. People who use this regularly experience tighter gums, less plaque and tartar, and less translucency to their teeth. For even tighter gums, add some Magnesium Snow! Add to your favorite toothpaste and mouthwash, too!
Customize your experience by adding essential oils – shake the bottle to mix the liquids before spraying!
75 gms, .75 Lbs, 1.75 lbs, 5.5 lbs, 14 lbs, 35 lbs